Gorgeous Weatherboard Home and Studio a Stroll to the Lake
Introduced by a sweet front verandah where you can sit and watch the sun rise over beautiful Lake Macquarie each morning, this gorgeous weatherboard home is tucked away in a quiet street yet is tantalisingly close to the action on The Esplanade. Inside, the open plan layout is highlighted by timber floors with air-conditioning and a wood-burning fire providing seasonal comfort, while outdoors, the backyard is the perfect spot for relaxation and entertaining, with a freestanding studio ideal as a home office.
Three bedrooms are all comfortable two with built-in robes and ceiling fans – master with a/c – served by a bathroom with frameless shower and separate w/c. At the home’s heart, the kitchen is appointed with an electric stove and dishwasher before flowing past the laundry to a choice of alfresco entertaining areas and easycare lawns. Gated entry to the carport offers secure parking for two vehicles while solar electricity panels add further appeal.
A level walk to Warners Bay foreshore, appreciate this home’s proximity to waterside shopping and eateries, medical facilities, schools and parkland.
- Traditional 3-bedroom weatherboard home on 411sqm parcel
- Keypad operated entry to driveway and carport
- A generous choice of alfresco areas to sit and take in the lake views
- Air-conditioning and wood-burning fire keeps the home comfortable
- Versatile studio/home office/music room/teen retreat
- Stroll to Warners Bay Private Hospital, lakeside walks and The Esplanade’s cafes