The Acreage Lifestyle You’ve Always Wanted
Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle.
This slice of paradise is set on just over 3.18acres, perfect for those dreaming of a rural lifestyle that’s also close to the action. Just 2.2km from the scenic lake foreshore at Warners Bay and a 20-minute drive to Newcastle city centre and 8 minutes to John Hunter Hospital, this peaceful acreage gives you the feeling of being miles away from it all yet within minutes you can be on a choice of surf beaches and Lake Macquarie’s boatie’s paradise.
On site, there is a 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom architect designed home that’s defined by its generously over-sized rooms, multiple living spaces and abundance of glass and louvre windows that allow the rural views to take centre stage and beautiful cross-ventilation to flow throughout. The contemporary kitchen oozes functionality with Miele cooking appliances, a huge walk-in pantry and plenty of cupboard and bench space, while the
master ensuite and family bathroom flaunt tasteful updates. When it comes to relaxation and entertaining, there is a covered and screened solar-heated pool and barbecue area. An over-sized double garage with workshop and storage area is further enhanced by an 8m x 18.5m machinery shed.
Currently split into three paddocks, the generous landholding may suit horse agistment and other hobby farming possibilities.
– c. 1984 architect designed residence on 1.27Ha block
– Versatile floorplan can be configured in a number of ways to suit your family
– Currently configured as a 3-bedroom plus large study home with three separate living spaces and potential for extra bedrooms
– Smartly renovated kitchen with Miele gas cooktop, oven and Asko dishwasher
– Air-conditioning, winter fire, under-floor heating and ceiling fans provide comfort and climate control
– Back to base alarm system for security and peace of mind
– 5kw solar panels for lower utility bills
– An abundance of built-in storage throughout the home
– 1.7km from Mount Hutton Public school; 4.5km from Hunter Sports High and St Mary’s Catholic College Gateshead
– Less than 10 minutes’ drive from Charlestown Square and Westfield Kotara
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.