Contemporary Family Home offers Space, Style and Views
A fantastic family location where neighbours become friends and kids play safely in the street is the peaceful setting for this stylish three-year-old residence built by Montgomery Homes. Staged over a practical tri-level design offering two separate living spaces, private alfresco entertaining areas and the privacy of the master bedroom and ensuite on the ground floor, this home is light and airy, crisply contemporary and ready for you to move straight in.
Showcasing outstanding modern design and premium inclusions including planation shutters and zoned ducted a/c, the main open plan living area sits on the middle level fronted by a Caesarstone island kitchen and a powder room for convenience. Sliding doors open to the covered alfresco and landscaped gardens where there’s room for a pool down the track should you wish (STCA). On the upper level a sought-after second living space anchors three robed bedrooms and the family bathroom. Here, you can swing open the doors to the verandah and enjoy the sun setting over the hillside.
Family friendly Macquarie Hills is located 15 kilometres west of Newcastle city centre near the northern end of Lake Macquarie between the town centres of Cardiff and Warners Bay. It has a neighbourly vibe with a sealed walking and bike track nearby that takes you to Neegulbah Park playground.
– Softly elevated 641sqm block wit pleasant district and hillside views
– Four zone ducted air-conditioning and gas heating provide climate control
– Caesarstone island kitchen appointed with Omega 5-burner gas stove & dishwasher
– Fully tiled family bathroom with freestanding bath, shower and separate w/c
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite offers ideal separation from kids’ bedrooms
– Covered and tiled alfresco entertaining area with ceiling fan
– Beautifully landscaped gardens with plenty of lawn and room for a pool (STCA)
– Double garage offers the convenience of internal access
– In catchment zone for Cardiff Public and Cardiff High schools
– Less than 10 minutes drive to Lake Macquarie and 20 minutes to Newcastle CBD
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.