Move Straight in to this Colonial Inspired Home on Large Block
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Inspired by the traditional colonial homes of the late 1800’s, this six-year-old residence sits peacefully in a quiet cul-de-sac and presents as a striking recreation masterfully crafted by its builder owner. Resplendent with ornate fretwork, dado panelling and leadlight detailing lacing its 4-bedroom floorplan, it elegantly blends past and present characteristics with a soft French provincial aesthetic flowing through from room to room.
Pretty from the get-go with its white picket fence and classic front verandah set behind a row of white roses in glorious full bloom, the home opens to a formal entrance where bamboo floors and a warm, neutral colour scheme cast in inviting first impression. The floorplan makes perfect sense with the living areas set on one side of the home and the sleeping quarters on the other.
Acting as the centrepiece is a French provincial style kitchen that will grab the attention of every entertainer, thanks to ample Caesarstone bench space, a 6-gas burner stove and integrated dishwasher. Just steps to both your formal and casual living and dining spaces, the kitchen is cleverly positioned to bring people together. Banks of stacker windows surround the family living area allowing soft breezes to filter inside. An all-weather deck also enjoys this vista promising effortless alfresco entertaining while the kids play with a sense of freedom on the expansive side lawn. A triple garage ties the bow.
Located just west of Cameron Park, which is one of Newcastle’s burgeoning areas, Holmesville is a well-kept secret and is primed for growth. Literally minutes from the M1 Pacific Motorway and Hunter Expressway, it offers easy access to Sydney and the vineyards. From here it is no more than 25 minutes drive to Newcastle CBD.
– Air-conditioning and a wood burning fire provides seasonal comfort
– Full size family bathroom with claw foot bath and walk-in shower; master ensuite
– Three of the four bedrooms feature built or walk-in robes and open via French doors to a choice of verandahs
– Electric gate entry to triple garage with three auto doors and 3-phase power
– Full-size laundry with handy third w/c
– Plenty of room to add a pool
– Bus close by to Glendale, the university and Newcastle CBD
– In catchment for Barnsley Public and West Wallsend High Schools
– Minutes to everyday essentials at either Edgeworth or Glendale