New 3 Bedroom Apartment With Some Direct Lake Views
‘Shearwater’ is located just a stone’s throw from the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie. Positioned on the fourth floor and immersed in a stunning panorama, this contemporary 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment is on the doorstep of the suburb’s boutique stores, coffee shops and alfresco dining. Stylish in its design and spacious in its layout, it offers an impeccable home with flowing interiors, great air cross-flow and a functional floorplan that takes full advantage of the lake views.
This pristine 4th floor apartment is flawless in its presentation, highlighted by a warm neutral colour palette with a mix of timber floors and carpet underfoot and air-conditioning to keep things comfortable. Wander freely from living to outdoors, where a spacious balcony is the perfect spot to relax or entertain alfresco while you take in the surrounding ambience and lake views. Back inside, the streamlined kitchen features a huge island with stone benchtops, Smeg stainless steel appliances and touch-catch cabinetry, while three robed bedrooms are served by two contemporary bathrooms and two car spaces and a storage cage ties the bow.
Warners Bay is a popular location for water sports, swimming or simply relaxing offering barbecue areas, parks and walking trails dotted throughout the picturesque suburb to make the most of your weekends.
– Secure audio-visual intercom entry and lift access to sub-penthouse level
– Light-filled and immensely quiet inside despite its vibrant surrounds
– Kitchen with huge island, Smeg gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Both bathrooms with Caesarstone vanities, floor to ceiling tiling and showers
– Euro laundry with clothes dryer, split system A/C, ample storage
– Momentary access to lakeside walk/cycle ways and weekend Farmers’ Markets
Council Rates: $515 approximately per annum
Water Rates: $640 approximately per annum
Strata Levies: $1,675 approximately per quarter