Regency Park - Pristine Presentation, Resort Facilities and a Prized Location
*Virtual Web Inspections & Pre-Registered Private Inspections Available
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
We have a “Property Web Book” available, which will you complete a “Virtual Web Inspection”. It contains practically all information you require to help you progress your interest on this property. To receive a free Property Web Book, SMS “231QUEEN” to 0429 272 015 or tap the “book inspection” tab on the contact form and request “Property Web Book” in the free text section.
The enviable location of ‘Regency Park’ puts the delights of Darby Street, Civic Park and the Newcastle Art Gallery on the doorstep and the beach, harbour and city in easy reach. Inside the pristine gated community, residents can enjoy a friendly and safe living environment with exclusive resort-style facilities including an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, gymnasium and tennis court.
On offer for the first time, this treasured home is as pristine today as it was when built in 2000. Designed over a practical 2-storey layout with the double garage downstairs and all the living and bedroom areas on ground level, the easycare lifestyle is one of significant appeal.
The immediately inviting 2-bedroom home opens to a generous air-conditioned lounge and dining area and a bright kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooking appliances. Glass sliding doors connect this space to the private courtyard offering a delightful area to relax, unwind and enjoy your morning or afternoon cuppa. Bedroom accommodation highlights the allure of this low maintenance home with the spacious master having ensuite access to the full-size bathroom and a laundry houses a handy second w/c.
A great find ticking all the boxes for retirees, busy couples or apartment upgraders.
– Flawless double storey home in the exclusive ‘Regency Park’ gated community (Community Title)
– Beautifully maintained development with resort-style facilities including full-size all-weather tennis court, swimming pool, private gymnasium with 30metre lap pool and outdoor entertaining/relaxation areas
– Air-conditioned open plan living encompasses an electric-equipped kitchen
– Seamless outdoor flow to a private courtyard
– Both bedrooms with built-in robes, master has an outlook over the tennis court
– Internal access to the double garage with additional parking for visitors in front
– Stroll to Darby Street, the art gallery, Civic Park and the harbour foreshore and an array of everyday shopping choices at Marketown, the CBD and The Junction
** PLEASE NOTE: that whilst council rates notice may read as The Hill, many people refer to this complex as Cooks Hill. We have marketed this as easy reference as the entrance to the complex in Queen Street is known as Cooks Hill. Other properties in here have also traded as Cooks Hill. The contract will read as The Hill.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.