A Solid Start Within Walking Distance to Shops, Schools and Transport
The epitome of first home buyer or investment appeal, this ground floor 2-bedroom apartment is superbly positioned within strolling distance from Waratah Station, Waratah Shopping Village and the Mater Hospital and is surrounded by a choice of schools.
Presented to a neat and tidy finish in a full brick block, it combines fuss-free comfort with inviting scope to update and improve on your own timeline. A balcony off the living space extends your options for entertaining and relaxation – while a full-size bathroom, a separate internal laundry and a carport tick those final essential boxes.
Approximate return for investors of $330 per week.
– Ground floor apartment in complex of 7 with secure entry into stair well
– Air-conditioned open plan design with gas-equipped kitchen and balcony access
– Two generously sized bedrooms, one with built-in robe
– Full-size bathroom with shower over bath and internal laundry
– Teaching staff from the local public and catholic schools and St Philip’s Christian College will enjoy the easy commute to work from this handy base
– John Hunter Hospital, University of Newcastle, the CBD and beaches are all within 10 minutes’ drive
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.