Modern Villa with Spacious Floorplan and Private Gardens
Combining light filled interiors and a spacious floorplan, this modern north facing villa presents a perfect opportunity for first homebuyers or those looking to downsize. Set to the rear of a friendly complex of just 11 villas, giving it a sense of peace and privacy, it’s highlighted by a warm neutral colour palette, new timber plank flooring and air-conditioning to keep things comfortable.
A superb example of the move in and enjoy scenario, the home is introduced by a private north facing courtyard garden and fenced lawn, where young children and pets can play safely. Inside, the generous open plan layout encompasses a gas-equipped kitchen and laundry with handy second w/c, while two spacious bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans served by a full-size sky-lit bathroom. An internally accessed single garage and visitor’s parking adds a fine finishing touch.
Primed for absolute convenience, from here stroll to Federal Park, Plattsburg public school and Wallsend’s busy shopping and business district. Buses at the end of the street offer a quick commute to the CBD and University of Newcastle.
– Modern brick and tile villa in pristine, neighbourly complex
– Bright open plan layout with air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– Kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless-steel dishwasher
– Master bedroom with wall sconces and built-in robe with drawers and shelving
– Second bedroom also with built-in robe with drawers and shelving
– Single garage with auto door and the convenience of internal access
– Less than 500m from primary schools and Callaghan College