Stroll to the Surf and Darby Street
Perfectly positioned to capture fabulous city views as well as sunsets across the mountains, this light-filled two bedroom apartment makes you feel instantly at home with its easycare open plan layout, bamboo flooring and sought-after address.
The smartly updated kitchen is a fantastic accompaniment and delights with its electric cooking, dishwasher and stone benches, while the bathroom, sporting a semi-frameless shower and separate w/c, is both neat and fresh.
Feeling like your miles away, but with parks, beach walks and Darby Street on your doorstep, this home is near enough to the action but far away enough to enjoy quiet living. Perfect for the surf and coffee lover, first home owner or investor.
– Awash with natural light, bamboo floors and a warm neutral colour scheme
– Open layout with superb views, dedicated carport and shared laundry
– Two airy bedrooms both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Easy stroll to King Edward Park and a choice of beaches and eateries
– Spectacular by day and sparkling by night views of Newcastle and beyond
– Rental price feedback $380 – $400