Light-filled Townhouse a Short Stroll to the Lake
With waterside strolls and the shores of Lake Macquarie just around the corner as well as popular eateries and shops in reach, the stage is perfectly set for easy lakeside living. Delivering a dream blank canvas for renovators who want to update and capitalise or those who simply desire to create their own personal sanctuary, this dual-level townhouse is a must to inspect.
A versatile rumpus and laundry with second w/c as well as access from the oversized carport precedes the light-filled upper level where an immaculate retro kitchen surveys the living domain and beautiful, natural light filters inside. Two generously sized bedrooms each feature robe space and are served by a skylit bathroom with separate w/c and large shower. Outdoor living options are plentiful and varied with two enticing alfresco spaces for relaxing and entertaining as well as catching magical sunsets, lake glimpses and views across to Mount Sugarloaf.
Set within an immaculate block surrounded by lush green gardens with bus at door convenience and strolling distance to the local shopping strip. Warners Bay’s thriving town centre and Boolaroo shops are just minutes away.
– Dual storey townhouse in boutique block of just five
– Light-filled upper level living domain connects to balconies front and rear
– Original yet functional kitchen with electric cooker
– Versatile rumpus on lower level
– Both bedrooms appointed with built-in storage
– Bathroom with large shower and separate w/c; handy second toilet
– Minutes drive from Warners Bay shopping and waterside eateries