Effortlessly Elegant And Outstandingly Spacious
Make a home in this coveted address that will leave you wanting for nothing, so you can live the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of. This voguish, modern apartment is in the heart of Newcastle’s most energetic location and a gateway to everything the city has to offer. From world class restaurants to cosy cafes, take a walk along the beautiful harbourside to Nobbys Beach or catch a show at the historic Civic Theatre. You’re never more than a few minutes’ drive from major shopping spots like Darby Street or Marketown, but there’s no need take the car when you’re so close to all the city’s transport options.
Walking into this stylish three-bedroom, third-floor apartment you will be amazed by the expansive living space of 165m2 in this 455m2 lot, including an enormous wraparound balcony. An impressive kitchen, remodelled in 2020, spans the open-plan living/dining area and features an oversized Caesarstone bench with breakfast bar and plenty of storage. The private balcony offers a covered area for outdoor entertaining or alfresco dining, and ample space to enjoy the sunshine and cityscape with views to Christ Church Cathedral. The spacious bedrooms access the balcony via sliding glass doors, the main bedroom is outsized with two wardrobes and an ensuite. A study nook and additional storage cupboards provide all the extra space you need.
An apartment this size is perfect for buyers looking to move away from the maintenance of a house without sacrificing living space. Professionals will fall in love with its proximity to the city’s business hub and transport. With so much on offer inside and right at your door, it’s an address that offers the ultimate lifestyle package.
– Third floor apartment with single level security access
– Oversized wrap around balcony with private access to Wharf Road and the car park
– Kitchen upgraded in 2020 with Caesarstone benchtops, generous storage, top of the range stainless-steel Miele appliances, and gas stovetop with ducted rangehood.
– Ducted air conditioning throughout with zone control; wall mounted gas heater in the living room
– Fully tiled bathrooms; main with fully enclosed shower and bath
– Secure tandem car parking with storage; side-street entry for ease of access
– Roof top terrace with panoramic views extending up the harbour, out to the Stockton sand dunes and east to Nobby’s Headland.
– Light-filled internal courtyard with water feature shared only with residents of level three.
– Walking distance to Newcastle University City Campus, trams and bus routes.
– Building is secure, well maintained by an on-site manager, and is pet friendly.
Council rates: $1,355.4 approx. per annum
Water rates: $677.07 approx. per annum
Strata rates: $4,146.52 approx. per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.