Split-Level Warehouse Apartment is the Ultimate Inner-City Haven
Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle.
Expect a true conversion masterpiece inside ‘Soque Warehouse Apartments’, where
in a nod to its wool store heritage, discover exposed wooden beams, original timber floors and dramatic split-level architecture.
With a distinct New York vibe, this light and bright apartment on the third floor flaunts 6.2m vaulted ceilings with clerestory windows and exposed metal trusses adding an industrial-inspired element. Full of natural light yet cool in summer due to its easterly aspect, the two-level design boasts oversized proportions with new floating Blackbutt floors and updated lighting throughout. Living and dining zones incorporate an island kitchen and seamless alfresco flow to an entertainer’s terrace. Third bedroom upstairs, or your choice as a second living space, accompanies two superb bedrooms, a master ensuite and full bathroom with laundry facilities. Air-conditioning, secure lift entry, two car spaces and on-site caretaker illustrate the complete convenience of a property primed for sensational lifestyle or investment satisfaction.
The ultimate inner-city haven for executive couples, a small family or freelancers who require space, fluidity and a versatile floor plan. Enjoy the best of both worlds, whisper-quiet surrounds yet every urban whim and amenity on your doorstep. Stroll to the Newcastle Interchange, Beaumont Street and the harbour foreshore.
– Pet-friendly building offers the convenience of live-in caretaker managers
– Updates to the apartment include recycled Blackbutt floating floors, shutters, new lighting and UV tint to the clerestory windows
– Secure car parking, security access, two elevators, back to base fire system
– Open plan living connects via sliding doors to a sheltered balcony for alfresco entertaining
– All bedrooms with built/walk in-robes; master with ensuite
– Island kitchen with Bosch appliances wall oven, gas cooktop, diswasher and stainless steel benchtops
– Popular Milford Espresso coffee shop in the building and Baked Uprising, Suspension and Dark Horse Espresso all within walking distance
– Moments from Hamilton Station and the Newcastle Transport Interchange
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.