Stylishly Renovated from Top to Bottom
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
A stylish top to bottom renovation including a sparkling new bathroom, new floorcoverings and the addition of study nook means this instantly inviting dual level townhouse should be at the top of the ‘must see’ list for first homebuyers, young families and investors. With Elermore Vale Public School, parks and public transport just a short walk away and shopping and the freeway just minutes by car, it combines comfort and convenience in a compelling package.
Inside, the interiors are fresh, bright and welcoming. The open floorplan allows living and dining to connect smoothly with a spacious kitchen that features electric cooking, generous meal prep and cabinet space, plus a brand new dishwasher. A new laundry/powder room completes the ground floor while upstairs, three bedrooms including a robed master surround the new bathroom where a crisp white aesthetic and floor to ceiling tiling sets a stylish scene.
The well-maintained and quiet complex is positioned less than 10 minutes to the John Hunter Hospital, and 20 minutes to Newcastle CBD and beaches.
– Superb value for first homebuyers, investors and downsizers in this popular location
– New floorcoverings, fresh paint, new lighting, switches and window dressings
– Air-conditioning to the lower level and ceiling fans upstairs
– Laundry with new w/c; single carport
– Adjoins natural reserve giving it a sense of peace and tranquility
– Small garden at rear with scope to enhance
– Handy location between shopping hubs of Glendale and Wallsend