Freestanding Townhouse of Impressive Proportions
Set towards the rear of a pristine complex with natural reserve as a constant backdrop, this impressive freestanding townhouse offers a practical dual level layout with house-size proportions on a low maintenance north to rear block. Warm, inviting and readily liveable, it presents a fabulous opportunity for an astute buyer to make updates in key areas and take advantage of its premier location.
Offering a generous amount of space, a huge bedroom with ensuite on the ground floor provides floorplan flexibility as a second living space, while upstairs the main living domain offers an easy-flow layout incorporating a dedicated dining area and a lounge that flows outwards to a large undercover balcony at the front or a private rear courtyard at the rear. These tranquil spaces will become your peaceful go-to-spot for quiet contemplation or for entertaining friends when they pop by. The kitchen sits at the heart of this home appointed with an electric cooker and dishwasher, while three further bedrooms rest to one side served by a family bathroom with separate w/c. An oversized single garage and lots of valuable storage adds a fine finishing touch.
Peacefully positioned in sought-after Old Valentine, the lifestyle benefits here are irresistible. Warners Bay and Belmont’s waterfront cafes, specialty shops, everyday essentials, Belmont Hospital and the popular 16ft sailing club are all five minutes drive away.
– Freestanding brick and tile townhouse with desirable north to rear aspect
– Internal access from oversized single garage with auto door and valuable storage
– Ducted air conditioning; choice of alfresco spaces
– Three of the four bedrooms are appointed with built/walk-in robes
– Ground floor bedroom with ensuite bathroom
– Three upper level bedrooms served by family bathroom
– Dedicated lounge and dining spaces anchored around an electric kitchen
– Approx. 600m from the shores of Lake Macquarie