High Quality Brand New Townhouse for a First-Class Lifestyle
Street facing in a collection of just four brand new contemporary townhomes, this impressive residence is the true definition of style. Flaunting premium finishes and light-filled spaces, it offers a laidback setting for even the fussiest of families. Ideally located in one of Newcastle’s most leafy suburbs, surrounded by large expanses of lush natural beauty and parkland and minutes from the John Hunter hospital, this fabulous new home will become your sanctuary.
A striking façade and generously sized front garden set an impressive scene for the accommodation within where a canvas of square set ceilings and timber laminate flooring gives the open plan living and dining hub a real sense of space and style, while abundant glass captures beautiful northeasterly light. Caesarstone benches and quality Westinghouse appliances combine to provide an undeniably attractive workspace for cooking. Sliding doors open for all that all-important indoor/outdoor connection to a private and spacious patio for social interaction and relaxation.
Upstairs, the three bedrooms are peaceful and inviting, whilst the master showcases a fully-tiled ensuite plus a large walk-in robe. A family bathroom with statement freestanding bath, large shower and separate w/c continues the chic scheme. A home that keeps on delivering, this high-quality townhouse also includes a study, ducted air-conditioning, a powder room and internal access from the single garage. Custom-designed for ultimate liveability, this outstanding new home gives you room to live, relax and entertain in style.
– Glossy white kitchen with touch-catch cabinetry, Caesarstone benchtops, backsplash windows and quality Westinghouse appliances including ceramic cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
– Bedrooms boast plush carpets and built or walk-in robes with shelving and drawers
– A study nook for the student or work-from-home scenarios
– Bathrooms and ensuites are stylish and contemporary, with quality fixtures including polished chrome fittings, semi-frameless shower screens and a freestanding bath
– Floor to ceiling tiling in ensuite, and a floor to ceiling tiled feature wall in main bathroom
– Zoned for highly sought-after Wallsend South Public School, just 750m away