Fully Renovated 3-Bedroom Home Opens to Green, Leafy Reserve
We have a “Property Web Book” available, which will you complete a “Virtual Web Inspection”. It contains practically all information you require to help you progress your interest on this property. To receive a free Property Web Book, SMS “9829TAURUS” to 0488 868 920 or tap the “book inspection” tab on the contact form and request “Property Web Book” in the free text section.
Located in the family-friendly suburb of Elermore Vale, this 3-bedroom brick villa offers a combination of space and convenience with the added bonus of fully updated interiors that give it a desirable modern edge. Bright, airy and set over a soft split level, you will love the rear of complex setting and the way the lounge room opens out on to a green, leafy reserve, which feels like your own private back garden.
This is a low-maintenance home with a functional and very practical layout for families. Light-filled living at the rear of the design is open-plan and features raked ceilings which enhance the sense of space and air-conditioning providing climate control. Meticulously presented throughout with neutral décor, plantation shutters and updated floor coverings, this delightful home offers the full package including a modern kitchen, updated bathroom and front courtyard and carport.
Set in a well-maintained complex, the handy location is just 500m from Elermore Vale Public School, 5-mintues from the local shopping centre and 5km from John Hunter Hospital, this is an unbeatable downsize, investment or first-home opportunity.
– Air-conditioned lounge room opens to communal greenspace and the sounds of birdsong
– Three bedrooms with new carpet and shutters, two with built in robe, master is oversized
– Practical separation of living and sleeping zones
– Renovated kitchen with ample cupboards, dishwasher and electric upright cooker
– Bright bathroom with shower, bath and separate w/c featuring modern fittings
– Front courtyard and single carport
– Conveniently located to shops and playground, and just a short drive to John Hunter Hospital, university and beaches
– Approximate return of $360 per week for investors
Council rates: $1,192 approx. per annum
Water rates: $706.53 approx. per annum
Strata rates: $3,043.4 approx. per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.