Quarter Acre Block Ripe for Development
In a suburb, and street, where older homes on large blocks are sought-after for their development potential, this bumper 1088sqm parcel with approximate 15.54m frontage presents exciting possibilities for a contemporary new townhouse complex (STCA). Currently on site are two freestanding residences, one in unliveable condition, the other currently home to the owner, who would consider paying rent whilst plans and permits are being approved.
Nestled within the peaceful surrounds of this family-friendly suburb, just 500m from sought-after Wallsend South Public school and just two minutes from Elermore Vale Shopping Centre, the up-and-coming location also offers momentary access to parkland, the region’s arterial roads and major hospitals.
– In an area primed for renewal with many new townhouse and over 55’s developments currently in progress
– 1088sqm block slopes gently down on low side of street
– Approximate dimensions of 15.54m X 70.41m
– Moments from Elermore Vale shopping centre’s supermarket, stores and tavern
– Medical staff from the nearby John Hunter and Newcastle Private hospitals will never look back from an easy five minute commute to work
– Good transport links to Newcastle city centre and Lake Macquarie’s major suburbs
– Area is zoned for Wallsend South Public School and Lambton High and Macquarie College is just 500m away on Lake Road
Offers are being invited, so please contact us on 4926 0600 if you are interested in finding out more.