Peaceful Family Home with Multiple Living and Alfresco Spaces
Peacefully positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac at the foot of Munibung Hill, this brick and tile family home is staged over a single level sitting above its double garage. It offers spacious interiors and a versatile floorplan that includes multiple living areas and a stunning amount of alfresco space, including lake views from the verandah at the front and an utterly private heated pool at the rear.
Formal lounge and dining, relaxed family living, a rumpus and the recent addition of a sunroom ensure there are a choice of spaces to connect, spaces that allow solace and spaces to relax. Complete with three robed bedrooms, a study/fourth bedroom, two bathrooms and a smartly updated kitchen appointed with Caesarstone benches and European appliances, this is an idyllic retreat for families who love to live, relax and entertain in comfort and style.
Air-conditioning and a Ventis filtration system rounds out this family treasure and with a winning location which puts lakeside shopping and eateries, medical facilities, schools and parkland all within strolling distance, this home is all about lifestyle and convenience.
– Brick and tile family home on north to rear 735sqm parcel
– All three bedrooms appointed with built-in robes; A/C to master
– Air-conditioned formal lounge and dining; family room; rumpus and sunroom
– Crimsafe security screens; laundry with handy third w/c
– Saltwater pool with new electric heater
– Oversized double garage with auto door and internal access
– In catchment for Biddabah Public school just 700m away and Warners Bay High
– Stroll to Warners Bay Private Hospital, lakeside walks and The Esplanade’s cafes