Flexible Living with Dazzling Lake Views
Literally a dash across the road to the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie, this dual storey home is perfectly positioned to enjoy all the benefits of waterside living with the vibrancy of Warners Bay’s dining and shopping at the doorstep. Sporting the results of a comprehensive c.2014 renovation and extension, it’s been re-imagined to catch optimum light and breezes and showcase dazzling views across lake waters.
The home’s clever floorplan sees the main living expanse and master bedroom, ensuite and lake view alfresco dining up top, while a sought-after second living space, two secondary bedrooms and family bathroom sits below and flows seamlessly out to the backyard. The open plan design of the lounge and dining area facilitates relaxed family living, and the island kitchen offers premium appliances, a huge amount of stone bench space and clever cabinetry. All bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes, ceiling fans and plantation shutters and are served by two fully tiled bathrooms, both styled to perfection with contemporary fittings. A single garage ties the bow while the expansive driveway provides additional parking for a boat or motorhome
Families will appreciate its proximity to diverse shopping, eateries, medical facilities, schools and parkland while busy couples will be impressed by its functional floorplan and low maintenance lifestyle.
– Light-filled, fresh interiors with Blackbutt timber floors and air-conditioning
– Bright open plan lounge and dining flows outdoors to a choice of alfresco spaces
– Extra living space, two bedrooms and bathroom on ground floor ideal for teenagers or visiting guests
– Caesarstone island kitchen with 700mm Ilve induction cooktop and Miele dishwasher
– Family bathroom with freestanding bath, in-wall w/c and rainmaker shower
– Master ensuite with frameless shower and wall-hung vanity
– Plenty of off-street parking for vehicles and watercraft