Experience Family Living at its Best in this Spacious Four-bedroom Home
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this excellently presented four-bedroom property offers everything you could need in a family home, complete with two lounge rooms, heaps of space outdoors, and a pool that catches the sun all day long. As a home, it has been beautifully maintained – and with its contemporary design, it is absolutely move-in ready. However, should you choose to make it your own, there is opportunity for re-styling or renovation.
Split over two levels, the home provides plenty of space for a young family to grow. Imagine chilling out in the light-filled lounge room upstairs, enjoying a quiet moment to yourself as the kids play downstairs in their own rumpus room. On weekends, make the most of the expansive verandah as you play host to friends and family, taking in cooling breezes as you look out over lush surrounds. Take time out to get the kids involved in growing their own veggies, or watch as they entertain themselves for hours playing in the pool. In winter, catch some rays as you relax with your morning cuppa on the front courtyard, revelling in the peace and seclusion created by the cleverly tiered landscaping.
In terms of location, it’s an easy drive to all the essentials. Wallsend Public School and Cressington Way Reserve and its playground are a short drive away, with the shops and eateries at Wallsend and Jesmond both within easy distance.
• Must-see four-bedroom family home set on 656sqm parcel
• Flexible living space indoors and outdoors, offering potential for renovation
• Contemporary eat-in kitchen featuring monochrome design, feature glasswork and easy-to-maintain tiled flooring
• Bedrooms feature built-in robes, with plantation shutters for shade
• Three-way bathroom upstairs; WC and shower downstairs perfect for pool time
• Solar, ceiling fans and split-system air conditioning unit keep the property comfortable year-round, while a ducted Ventis system purifies the air, eliminating allergens, pollution and moisture
• Expansive storage space provided by linen press, laundry, large storage room downstairs, garden shed and standalone two-car garage
• Elevated position on a quiet cul-de-sac offers a tranquil setting, central to Wallsend and Jesmond shops, John Hunter Hospital and Wallsend Public School
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.