Flawless Near New Wallsend Duplex with Generous Proportions and Contemporary Interiors
Designed with a strong emphasis on space and practicality, this flawless three-year-old brick and tile residence flaunts a single level of contemporary living. Bright open plan interiors offer a fluid floorplan opening to a private courtyard garden for relaxation or alfresco entertaining.
Finished with stone bench tops and modern appliances, the 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home features a large living and dining space overlooked by an electric-equipped kitchen as well as a European laundry, storage areas and the convenience of internal access from a single garage.
Within easy access of schools, shopping, eateries, parkland, the Hunter Expressway and the University of Newcastle, this fabulous find is perfectly balanced to meet the needs of any first homebuyer, couple, small family or astute investor. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to new cafes and Wallsend’s Main Street.
– House-like proportions and quality finishes set the scene for contemporary living
– Open plan interiors oriented to the northeast for luminous natural light
– Stone finished kitchens boast an electric cooktop, dishwasher and bench seating
– Three generously proportioned bedrooms with built/walk-in robes; master ensuite
– Tastefully appointed bathroom with large walk-in shower and bathtub; Euro laundry
– Easycare garden surrounds; fresh neutral tones; quality floorcoverings
– 15 minutes drive to Newcastle CBD, harbour and beaches
*** Agent Declares Interest
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.