Classic Home in Handy Location with R3 Zoning
The current day spaces of this single level home reflect its mid-century origins with an original kitchen and bathroom, separate lounge and dining areas and three robed bedrooms. More recent additions include an oversized double garage, solar electricity panels and solar hot water. In tidy condition throughout while offering scope to add further value, this property is sure to capture the hearts of investors and first homebuyers, while builders and property developers will be interested in its R3 Medium Density Residential zoning to develop into multiple dwellings, subject to council approval.
When it comes to handy locations you will be hard pressed to beat this convenient address. All your everyday essentials can be found at Wallsend Village at the end of the street, there’s public transport on the doorstep and Wallsend Sporties bowling club is just across the road. Proximity to the University of Newcastle as well as arterial roads make it the ideal base for getting to the city, freeway or Hunter Valley.
– Single level home on northwest to rear 682.9sqm block with R3 zoning
– Approximate dimensions of 14.05/14.02 X 49.45/48.34m
– Air-conditioning to the living area and master bedroom
– Original kitchen with electric stove
– Original bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c
– All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
– Large garage/shed for parking and storage
– 200m to Wallsend Village for shopping, facilities and public transport
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.