A Quality Renovation for this Family Home
Completely transformed by an extensive, quality renovation, this classic home is a fabulous find for a young family or investor. The excellent presentation extends from inside to out with an updated open floorplan and contemporary new kitchen. Fresh Hardiplank cladding, new aluminium windows and new electrics. Positioned on a 591sqm parcel with approximate 17m frontage, there is further scope for potential subdivision, similar to other properties on the area, (STCA).
Polished timber floors lead the way to the lounge room with stack stone fireplace and gas bayonet for winter heating before connecting to the bright open plan family and kitchen area. Impeccably appointed, it features stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, dishwasher and stone benchtops. Wide sliding doors connect you to an alfresco entertaining area, deep rear garden and new laundry. Three double bedrooms are dedicated to peaceful comfort and all are appointed with built-in robes, new carpet and ceiling fans and served by a full size family bathroom. A single garage with workshop plus driveway parking ties the bow.
Ready to move straight in, this fabulous home is positioned a short walk from Stockland Jesmond and Wallsend shopping centres and offers easy access to the University of Newcastle, public transport and link roads into the CBD or west to the M1 Pacific Motorway and Hunter Expressway.
– Beautifully renovated family home on 591sqm parcel
– Approximate dimensions of 17.02/15.24 X 36.58/42.67m
– New carpet to bedrooms and updated window furnishings throughout
– All three bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Separate lounge and dining spaces
– Contemporary new kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Rear deck, partially undercover for all-weather alfresco entertaining
– In catchment for Wallsend Public school and Callaghan College