Family Space and Comfort in the Silver Ridge Estate
Designed over two flawlessly presented and light-filled levels, this c.2006 Montgomery Homes built residence is positioned in the highly sought-after Silver Ridge Estate. Spacious proportions combine with sleek modern finishes to create immense family appeal. Dual living areas and a fifth bedroom/home office allow for flexibility, with a private backyard making entertaining easy.
With an emphasis on comfort, the ground level boasts a free-flowing layout accented by fresh paintwork and a mix of easycare floor tiles and quality new carpet underfoot. A third bathroom along with an executive home office on entry offers floorplan flexibility as a fifth or guest bedroom. The air-conditioned lounge room merges with the dining area and gas-equipped kitchen allowing for easy modern day living. Families with young children and lovers of weekend entertaining will enjoy the blissful outdoor retreat and secure lawns that extends from indoors and provides a perfect location to host family and friends for weekend barbecues or casual get-togethers. Upstairs, a sought-after second living space is anchored around the home’s sleeping quarters. Three of the four generously sized bedrooms are serviced by the stylish family bathroom, and the master enjoys an ensuite and his and her’s walk-in robes. Further highlights include a double car garage and alarm system.
Holding great appeal for young and established families, this residence embraces a location of consummate convenience with buses at the door and only a short drive from shopping centres, quality schools, the University of Newcastle and John Hunter Hospital.
– Dual storey Montgomery Home on north facing 454sqm parcel
– Double garage with auto door and the convenience of internal access
– Home office/fifth bedroom and third bathroom on ground level
– Four robed bedrooms, two bathrooms and second living space upstairs
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to lounge room, upper level family space and master bedroom
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and stone benchtops
– Rear deck with shade sail, landscaped gardens shaded by high conifers
– Master ensuite with double shower, double vanity and spa bath
– Lots of valuable storage space