A Delightfully Renovated Home
Beautifully presented with strong street appeal and neat and contemporary styling, this delightfully renovated home is an excellent find. Ideal for investors, first homebuyers or busy couples, its pivotal location is geared for convenience less than 1300m from Wallsend Plaza and close to public transport links and arterial roads making it the ideal base for getting to the city, freeway or Hunter Valley.
An open plan layout incorporates light-filled living and dining highlighted by a warm neutral colour palette, quality new flooring and a sleek white kitchen with stone benches and gas cooktop. There is a generous deck with a cherished northeasterly aspect that is a delicious suntrap all year round and the perfect spot to relax or entertain when friends drop by, while an enclosed deck at the rear offers peace and privacy in spades. Two large bedrooms offer stacks of storage with built-ins, and a versatile sunroom is an ideal breakout or study space. the contemporary bathroom is as eye-catching as it is functional with floor to ceiling tiles, a bathtub and large shower.
The quiet street setting is 10 minutes drive to the University of Newcastle and John Hunter Hospital.
– Strong street appeal behind a picket fence and freshly landscaped gardens
– Open plan interiors with air-conditioning and gas heating for seasonal comfort
– Caesarstone kitchen appointed with gas cooktop, dishwasher and soft close drawers
– Fully tiled family bathroom with large walk-in shower and wall hung vanity
– External laundry and a choice of alfresco entertaining areas
– Carport plus driveway parking
– Low maintenance block