Peace, Tranquility and Ease of Living
Set within an exceptionally peaceful cul-de-sac location in a neighbourly street, this inviting brick and tile residence has the warmth of a cherished home that’s ready to enjoy. Sitting atop its double garage, it offers a functional single level of living with a supremely practical floorplan and a saltwater pool and terraced gardens for relaxation and entertaining.
A generous living area and a separately zoned dining space lead to a wide verandah with leafy aspect while an eat-in kitchen overlooks the pool and features electric cooking. Three double bedrooms, each with built in robes, share a three-way bathroom, complemented by an external laundry with handy second w/c. A spacious lower level utility with third w/c will certainly appeal to tradesmen or perhaps be used as a fourth bedroom or as space to work from home and puts a fine finishing touch to a fabulous property.
The location is next-level in terms of tranquility and convenience, just minutes from the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie, Mount Hutton shops and Redhead beach. Being in the Floraville public school catchment is an added bonus.
– Dual storey brick and tile home on 621sqm parcel
– Freshly painted inside enhanced by quality new carpet throughout
– Air-conditioned lounge room flows to dedicated dining & electric-equipped kitchen
– All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
– Neat and tidy family bathroom with a choice of two additional w/c
– Spacious lower level utility with w/c ideal as a retreat, home office, gym, workshop or fourth bedroom
– Double garage offers the convenience of internal access
– Five minutes drive to Belmont High school, Christian College and hospital
– A choice of everyday essentials at Belmont, Mount Hutton and Charlestown