Prime Position Plus Potential
This charming two-bedroom cottage sits neatly on 433.7m2 level and thoughtfully landscaped block. Offering a spacious interior within this relaxing oasis, you’ll love the use of space and easy flow of the design. This address is within easy reach of trendy cafes and restaurants, but why travel far when you can have your morning brew on your wraparound back deck overlooking your beautiful, sunlit backyard.
Two bedrooms, the main with a wall of built-ins, and a study sit to one side of the house adjoining a large open plan living area. The modern kitchen sits at the rear of the living area and features vaulted ceilings and glass louvres facing the backyard to further enhance the feeling of spacious living. Sliding doors from the kitchen and study open out onto a deck perfect for alfresco dining or relaxing. The backyard is a picture of tranquillity with established trees for privacy and paved pathways winding thorough low maintenance and well-loved gardens.
In this ever evolving neighbourhood where artists, café owners and nature harmonise, everything is within easy reach which helps foster its strong community feel. Schools and shopping are less than 5 minutes’ drive, and the Hunter TAFE Newcastle Campus is an easy walk. The popular walking and cycle track along nearby Throsby Creek links Tighes Hill with its neighbours and will deliver you all the way into the Honeysuckle Precinct, Newcastle City and beaches. This is a suburb on the move and is fast attracting interest from first home buyers, investors and developers.
– Two bedrooms, main with floor to ceiling built-ins, second bedroom with ceiling fan
– Study area has potential to convert to a third bedroom
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel benchtops and appliances, five-burner gas stovetop with rangehood, and dishwasher
– Combined laundry and bathroom with corner bath/shower
– Open plan living area opens out to wraparound back deck overlooking the north facing backyard
– Backyard has a lockable garden shed plus potting shed with sink
– Fully fenced block suitable for pets
– Tandem garage with front and back openings
– Tighes Hill Public School 220m, San Clemente High School 2km; Hunter TAFE Newcastle Campus 1.5km
– Walk to nearby popular cafes and restaurants and access everyday essentials only a short drive away
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.