Tastefully Presented Weatherboard Home in Quiet Inner City Street
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Bordered by greenery and lovely gardens, this classic weatherboard home sits within a quiet Tighes Hill street. Whether you’re looking for an investment property with nothing to do, enter the market in style or downsize in a sought-after suburb, this light-filled and tastefully presented home offers all of the benefits of inner city living. Capitalise on the potential of this residence in a great setting with alternate options to further enhance the existing property or develop with an adjacent property soon being presented to the market creating the potential to develop across the two blocks (STCA).
A canvas of timber floors, crisp neutral décor and timber accents highlight the home’s charming character elements of leadlight windows, picture rails and ornate ceilings. The floorplan has been opened up for modern living with free-flowing lounge and dining spaces adjoining a gas-equipped kitchen. Both of the bedrooms include mirrored built-ins, the master featuring a classic bay window with louvres providing beautiful cross ventilation. They are serviced by a spotless bathroom with shower over bath and separate w/c.
Within easy walking distance are Tighes Hill Public school, Birdy’s Café and Islington park. Bus stops are found nearby on Maitland Road with buses that go past Beaumont Street to the city, or Charlestown via the university and John Hunter Hospital. Or, if you feel like dipping into the hustle and bustle of Newcastle, it’s a level bike ride along the Throsby shared path through Honeysuckle and the harbourfront.
– Potential to develop across the two blocks with adjacent property (STCA).
– Weatherboard and tile home on north to rear 252sqm parcel
– Two generously sized bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
– Bathroom with shower over bath and separate w/c
– Versatile sunroom on entry
– Quiet street within the heart of the vibrant and welcoming community of Tighes Hill
– 3km to Newcastle Interchange, the harbour and city’s vibrant west end