Simply Spectacular for Family Living and Entertaining with Glamourous Lake Backdrop
Auction Location: The Arc – 45 Watt Street, Newcastle.
Elevated behind The Esplanade giving it a sense of peace and privacy while capturing magnificent views that sweep almost 200 degrees across beautiful Lake Macquarie, this striking architecturally built bespoke home is on offer for the first time. Recently updated with a contemporary new kitchen, two new bathrooms and a swimming pool, this striking split-level residence delivers multiple light-filled living areas that function for family life, while the generous choice of alfresco spaces and glamorous backdrop works perfectly for entertaining.
A vast and luminous open-plan living area stretches out on the main level, with soaring cathedral ceilings and tall windows adding light and space. In the kitchen/family room, 2-pac joinery, granite benches and European appliances make cooking a breeze while a whole wall of glass introduces you to an entertaining terrace and an expansive view of the lake where you can take in the New Year’s Eve fireworks and weekly sailing comps. A lower level rumpus anchors the master bedroom and ensuite making this space an ideal parents’ retreat while back upstairs, three further bedrooms are served by a smartly updated family bathroom. Dual driveways allow safe and secure parking for cars, a boat or motorhome.
Tucked away on a quiet street with little traffic, this is a uniquely peaceful and beautiful lakeside setting, yet it’s conveniently close to Warners Bay. Stroll 1km to waterside dining and boutique shopping, wander the lake foreshore or get the boat or kayak out on the water.
– Split-level family home on 672sqm parcel with northeasterly aspect across the lake
– Lake views captured from almost every angle
– Contemporary new kitchen with granite benches, electric Smeg cooktop and Miele integrated dishwasher
– Ducted air-conditioning, a winter fire and ceiling fans provide climate control
– Two renovated bathrooms with full-height tiling and frameless showers; freestanding bath to main; three additional toilets
– Single carport at front door; second driveway with 6m x 8m double garage and secure double carport
– Freshly painted throughout
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
– An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
– Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
– Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
Council Rates: $2,077.60 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $741.00 approx. per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.