Large Family Home “Inspection by Appointment”
The knockout lake views from this outstanding extra large (internal approx. 557m2) Master Built home will win many hearts. From its exclusive and private cul-de-sac location overlooking Warners Bay jetty and Lake Macquarie, it dazzles with an expanse of blue from almost every aspect. The resort style pool also enjoys the fabulous lake vista. Grand and private, yet welcoming and practical, this impressive and luxurious residence has been finished to the highest of standards. It exhibits an ingenious use of space flaunting a generous choice of indoor and outdoor venues for the large or extended family to rest, relax and socialise.
At the centre of the home, open plan living flows easily, enhanced by air-conditioning, a winter fire, a warm neutral colour palette and a mix of commercial grade floating timber floors and quality new carpet underfoot. Step through sliding doors to the rear terrace. Complete with outdoor kitchen and space for a dinner setting and relaxation zone, it offers year-round alfresco entertaining, while also providing a clear view across to the lake and the perfect vantage for enjoying the New Year’s Eve fireworks. The ultra-spacious kitchen will catch the eye of chefs and entertainers with its Caesarstone benches, quality appliances, and breakfast bar. The three oversized bedrooms on entry level are equipped with built/walk-in robes and are serviced by a voluminous main bathroom and chic master ensuite. Downstairs, a home theatre, two further bedrooms, third bathroom, separate living zone with kitchenette and second terrace can be fully self-contained and used as guest accommodation, or as a teenage or adult retreat, adding to the versatility of this fabulous property.
The exclusive location on the fringes of Warners Bay is a leisurely stroll from popular Speers Point Park and only minutes to boutique shopping and waterside cafes. It’s an idyllic base for families of all ages with a premier address that completes its dream home credentials.
– c.2009 custom built brick home on 907sqm parcel with keyless entry
– Large approx.557m2 internal footprint
– 8m x 7m garage with auto door and internal access
– Additional driveway parking for up to five vehicles
– Fully self contained 2nd kitchen – suitable for dual occupancy, teenage retreat, multiple
– Professionally painted throughout with quality new carpet underfoot
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and access to upper level terrace
– Secondary pedestrian access from Thompson Road into lower level
– Abundant storage throughout
– Bus at door convenience to Glendale, Charlestown and Newcastle
– In catchment for Biddabah Public school just 700m away and Warners Bay High