Move Straight in to This Wonderfully Comfortable Home
With its renovated kitchen and bathroom spaces and host of updates including new air-conditioning, new built-in robes and carpet to bedrooms, and two new doors to the garage, this spotlessly presented brick and tile gem is ready for immediate enjoyment. An outstanding opportunity for first homebuyers, downsizers and young families alike to move straight in.
Freshly polished timber floors and neutral décor highlight the open plan living and dining room with air-conditioning keeping it cool in summer and a Dimplex smoke effect electric fire giving a beautiful glow and warming heat in winter. For ease of living, the modern kitchen with electric cooking flows on from the dining space with backdoor access to the fenced yard and garage. Here there’s plenty of room for kids and pets to play with a sense of freedom. Three robed bedrooms, one with a/c, share the updated bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c.
King Street is wonderfully quiet with a neighbourly vibe. The local shopping strip and schools are 2km away and it’s five-minutes’ drive to the University of Newcastle and Shortland Waters golf club. Be in the city on the freeway in 15 minutes or in Maitland in under 25 minutes.
– Single level brick and tile home on 575sqm block with prized northeast rear aspect
– Air-conditioned open plan lounge and dining with winter electric fire & timber floors
– Updated kitchen featuring electric cooktop and oven
– All three bedrooms fitted with new built-in robes; A/C to one
– Modern bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c
– Freestanding double garage with two new doors
– 1600m from Hunter Valley Private Hospital, Shortland school and local shops
– Five minutes from the university and 15 mins drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches
Council Rates: $1,747.49 approx per annum
Water Rates: $728.28 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.