Stylish, Affordable Living Surrounded by Abundant Lifestyle Options
*Virtual Web Inspections & Pre-Registered Private Inspections Available, call Russell on 0438 788 509 or Mathew on 0432 027 795 to book an appointment
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
We have a “Property Web Book” available, which will you complete a “Virtual Web Inspection”. It contains practically all information you require to help you progress your interest on this property. To receive a free Property Web Book, SMS “1285SAND” to 0488 868 920 to or tap the “book inspection” tab on the contact form and request “Property Web Book” in the free text section.
A leisurely walk or bike ride from the University of Newcastle in a boutique setting of just five homes, this low maintenance property offers the perfect blend of classic style and modern appointments. Updated throughout, its relaxed and easycare interiors include an electric-equipped kitchen, air-conditioned living room, separate dining area, three carpeted bedrooms and full-size bathroom with shower over bath. A sheltered deck and single car park are additional bonuses.
Step outdoors to the Shortland shopping strip, local public school and popular golf club and wetlands centre. With Newcastle CBD and Maitland accessed easily via link roads and public transport, a brilliant lifestyle is sure to appeal to both investors, first homebuyers and small families alike.
– Approximate rental return of $405 per week (Current Tenant)
– Modern kitchen with electric stainless-steel stove
– 6-month old Dishwasher & Oven
– Spacious living room rests adjacent to a family sized dining area
– Three well-proportioned bedrooms; built in robes to two of the three rooms
– Bright and airy bathroom with shower over bath plus two toilets
– Convenient internal laundry plus study/storage room
– Picture rails, neutral colour tones and a combination of timber and carpeted flooring
– Stroll to the local shops and school
– An easy 15 minutes’ drive to Newcastle’s lively CBD, harbour and beaches
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.