High Quality Townhouse Living in the Kingfisher Grove Estate
In an exceptionally tranquil position prized for its proximity to Newcastle University, the city bypass and Shortland public school and shopping strip, this high quality townhouse, in the peaceful ‘Kingfisher Grove Estate,’ captures the very essence of relaxed living. Generously proportioned throughout with a flowing dual level layout, it opens to a private north to rear courtyard amid quiet leafy seclusion. The neighbouring Hunter Wetlands adds abundant natural appeal with tall eucalypts and thriving birdlife.
Warm, neutral decor and soft carpeting complement the generous open living space joined by a modern kitchen with quality appliances and supported by a powder room. Three generous bedrooms share the privacy of the upper level along with a master ensuite and family bathroom. Air-conditioning throughout, good storage and double garage are assets adding to the already palpable appeal of nearby Sandgate Station providing easy access to Newcastle CBD and central Maitland.
This high quality townhouse bears broad and compelling appeal for astute investors right through to growing families.
– Contemporary dual level townhouse on 214sqm parcel
– Open living area flows to private north facing courtyard and garden
– Modern kitchen equipped with gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes; one opens to a private north facing balcony
– Family bathroom fully tiled with shower and bath tub; fully tiled master ensuite
– Powder room; internal access from double auto garage
– Easy access to Newcastle CBD, university, John Hunter Hospital and central Maitland
– Wake up to the sound of birdsong from leafy Hunter Wetlands at the rear