Peaceful family home in ultra-convenient location
Enjoying a coveted end-of-cul-de-sac position with elevated views to distant mountains, this beautifully maintained home in an ultra-convenient location is being offered for sale for the first time in 18 years. Spacious and perfectly planned for family life, you can choose to relax by one of the bay windows, get busy in the garden or take an easy two-minute stroll from the gate to Rutherford Oval.
With plenty of room for everyone, this residence boasts four bedrooms, two privately set to each side, two generous living/lounging zones and both a formal dining room plus relaxed meals area off the well-kept central kitchen. With the unmistakable air of a much-loved home and a neutral colour pallette awaiting your re-design or personal updates, this residence is both welcoming and functional and promises to accommodate all the needs of a busy household.
Only a two-minute drive to the Rutherford Marketplace with your choice of three major supermarkets, five minutes to local schools and close to the fabulous Rutherford Homeco, with everything you need to make this attractive home your own.
– Single level home sitting in an elevated 681sqm end-of-cul-de-sac position
– Beautifully kept original presentation with great family-friendly floorplan
– Split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and elevated position cool the home
– Central neat electric kitchen with s/s appliances and new Bellini dishwasher
– Four bedrooms, bay window, ensuite and WIR to master, BIR to two others
– Well maintained original bathroom, shower and bath with separate w/c
– Two generous living zones, one with second bay window overlooking yard
– Level fenced backyard provides plenty of space for young children or pets to play
– Double garage, one with drive-through access plus ample driveway parking
– Close to shopping, schools, sports grounds and 5 mins to the heart of Maitland
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.