Beautifully Renovated with Multi-Vehicle Parking and a Superb Location
Enjoying a prime position in this popular and thriving suburb, this flawless 3-bedroom property offers a perfect setting for an easycare lifestyle.
A high fence with sliding gate and new concrete driveway and carport will catch your eye from the get-go allowing off-street parking for up to four vehicles including a boat or caravan.
Just as impressive on the inside, this classic 1940’s home is presented with crisp, fresh décor and new floating floors and plush carpet that beautifully complement its retained period features of picture rails, 5-step cornices and ornate ceiling roses. The hero of the home is the open plan living and dining space fronted by a contemporary Caesarstone kitchen with French doors allowing seamless connection to a private all-weather deck. This delightful space will be your go-to spot for alfresco dining and relaxation.
In addition, there is ducted and split system A/C, gas outlets for heating and the barbecue, ceiling fans, brand new 5.5kw inverter & 22 solar panels, a handy second w/c and new under floor and roof insulation. The superb location of this property completes the must-have list. It’s a level 700m stroll to Blackbutt shops, just 850m to the suburb’s popular cafés and boutiques on Regent Street and central to Westfield Kotara and the John Hunter Hospital.
– Weatherboard home on 443sqm block updated for today’s modern lifestyle
– Auto single garage, double carport and concrete pad for boat or motorhome
– Relaxed open plan family living connects to all-weather deck
– Spacious kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop, pull-out pantry, soft close drawers, microwave, oven, appliance cupboard and plumbing for fridge
– All three bedrooms with built-in robes, plantation shutters and ceiling fans
– Beautifully renovated bathroom with frameless shower and floor to ceiling tiling
– Full-size laundry with excellent storage and extra w/c; instantaneous gas hot water
– In catchment for New Lambton South Public and Kotara High schools
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.