Contact Matt Thompson - 0411 737 232
Set on a 409sqm block with 15m frontage and offering exciting future potential, this classic home is centrally positioned where you can walk to Mayfield’s vibrant town centre as well as Waratah train station with ease. Needing some beautification and repair to modernise, in keeping with today’s lifestyle expectations, it offers the exciting opportunity to take on a renovation project in a central yet quiet pocket.
With some retained character elements including an ornate ceiling, ornamental fireplace and timber panelling, the original 3-bedroom home features two separate living spaces, a gas-equipped kitchen and bathroom with separate w/c. The fully fenced block with rustic gardens includes a freestanding single garage.
Make your mark in Mayfield!
– Original 3-bedroom home on 409sqm parcel
– Approximate dimensions of 15.01/11.96 X 39.04/29.54m
– Lounge room with ornate ceiling, ornamental fireplace and air-conditioning
– Original eat-in kitchen with gas stove
– Wide driveway to single garage and level backyard
– Ideal for first homebuyers and renovators
– Less than 1km from Mayfield Woolies and Aldi
$1,435.07 approx. per annum
$797.40 approx. per annum