Much Loved Home in Cracking Mayfield East Location
On the market for the first time in over 50 years, it’s easy to see why this beloved family home has been so tightly held. Originally a 2-bedder, it has been cleverly extended and updated over the years to accommodate the needs of a growing household.
Inside, the layout is wonderfully functional with 10ft ceilings and a central hallway splitting three bedrooms before the dining room and modern gas-equipped kitchen sit at the home’s heart making an ideal spot for entertaining or catching up at meal times. The fenced backyard is a natural extension of the air-conditioned lounge room along with a fourth bedroom and two-way bathroom at the rear.
The top location is the icing on the cake. From here, stroll to Equium Social and Birdy’s café for your morning coffee, Islington Park and Tighes Hill TAFE are at the end of the street as well as buses and bike tracks to the city and beaches.
– Classic weatherboard home on low maintenance parcel
– Enclosed front verandah is a fabulous spot to enjoy your morning coffee
– Four generously sized bedrooms, three with built-in robe
– Air-conditioning to lounge room; separate dining room
– Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Two-way family bathroom and laundry area
– Sliding doors open to the low maintenance backyard
– Family-friendly setting walking distance to cafes, parkland and transport
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.