Picture-Perfect Weatherboard in Quiet Street
This charming weatherboard home is sure to catch your eye, with its picture-perfect façade and white picket fence. Inside, timber floors, dado boards and high ceilings complement its traditional 3-bedroom floorplan. The smartly updated kitchen and bathroom, neutral décor and air-conditioning create a home that is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
Beyond the classic hardwood verandah, the interiors are warm and inviting. The three bedrooms, two with built-in robes, are generously sized and served by an ultra-spacious bathroom with bathtub and frameless shower. Defined lounge and dining spaces are anchored around a modern, glossy white kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless-steel dishwasher. From the dining area, French doors open onto a timber deck and private, level garden surrounded by established greenery. A large workshop shed is ideal for storage of tools, boards and bikes, and has potential as a home office.
It’s easy to see why this thriving suburb is a popular choice for professional couples and young families. Shopping, schools, eateries and parkland are all minutes from home and it’s well-serviced by buses heading to the CBD, university and beaches.
– Strong street appeal with weatherboard and white picket fence
– Air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom
– Built-in robes in two of the three bedrooms
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
– Fabulous indoor/outdoor living with hardwood deck
– Walk to shops, cafes, parks, pools and sports facilities, pre-schools, Mayfield East Public, St Columban’s Primary and San Clemente High schools.