Charming Inner City Cottage
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Cute as a button behind a pretty bullnose verandah, this 2-bedroom timber cottage sits in a quiet no-through road just a few short steps from Islington Park and the shared walking and bicycle path that takes you all the way to the harbour and Nobbys Beach.
Dado boards, high ceilings and timber floors are enchanting features of its era where the traditional layout features a surprisingly spacious central lounge room, eat-in electric kitchen and bathroom/laundry. Sliding doors open to connect the home to a secure carport, which doubles as a generous alfresco entertaining area and the lovely established gardens enjoy a north facing aspect. An exceptional opportunity to capitalise on a large inner city block with a potential sun drenched north facing rear entertaining areas and deep backyard.
Nearby you will find the very best Newcastle’s inner city has to offer, an easy stroll to the swing of Beaumont Street’s cafes, trains and vintage shops, all while providing direct access to Newcastle’s most usable and friendly park.
– Traditional timber cottage on 367sqm north to rear parcel
– Spacious lounge room with air-conditioning and gas heating for climate control
– Timber floors, high timber lined ceilings and dado boards add charm and character
– Two generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Laundry/bathroom with large walk-in shower
– Single Carport with additional off street parking
– Eat-in kitchen with electric cooking connects to outdoors
– 650m to the coffee and dining scene of Beaumont Street and Hamilton Train station