Surround Yourself with a Myriad of Lifestyle Attractions
Enjoying a premier address, this modern Torrens title terrace-style residence offers vibrant inner city living allowing you to embrace a life where all that you need is within seconds of your front door. Step outside to waterside walks along the harbour and Honeysuckle entertainment precinct all the way to Nobbys Beach. On the way enjoy a dizzying number of bars, cafes and restaurants, or hop on the train or planned light rail at the new transport interchange, an easy stroll from here.
Inside, this low-maintenance residence centres around an open-plan living area, highlighted by timber floors and air-conditioning. There is a dedicated space for dining as well as a kitchen with gas cooking and Euro laundry along with a powder room. Sliding doors extend the living area to a spacious courtyard offering plenty of room for a dining setting and barbecue, while secondary access via The Lane takes you to your single garage. Three robed bedrooms, two with the added allure of balconies for outdoor appeal enjoy the privacy of the upper level along with a master ensuite and bathroom with separate w/c.
This super central and fast-developing location is in the immediate vicinity of Marketown for everyday essentials. Ideal for owner-occupiers, with outstanding rental potential, this is inner city buying at its most astute.
– Modern Torrens title terrace style home steps from the water
– Defined lounge and dining spaces separated by a gas-equipped kitchen
– Outdoor flow to a rear courtyard for relaxation and alfresco entertaining
– Air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom
– Single garage accessed via The Lane; double gates from here into courtyard
– All three bedrooms with built-in robes, two with outdoor flow to balconies, master with water views
– Master ensuite, family bathroom plus powder room
– Ultra-convenient location close to CBD, beaches, Honeysuckle and yacht club
– Footsteps to The Source café and Throsby Waters walk and cycle path
Council Rates: $1,764.00 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $598.00 approx. per annum