Inner City Retreat Steps to the Water
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Nestled mere footsteps from the banks of Throsby waters in wonderful proximity to lifestyle attributes, this engaging weatherboard home embraces a vibrant urban lifestyle with warmth, character and modern comforts in a neighbourly cul-de-sac street. Combining immediately inviting interiors with a smart new kitchen, original character flourishes and a delightful backyard oasis, these small details come together to create a house you’ll love to call home.
10ft ceilings and honey-toned floorboards are wonderful features that have been preserved in this home and pay homage to its original era. The living, dining and kitchen areas are all open plan allowing for easy modern day living and entertaining. Bedrooms are generous in size served by a refreshed bathroom and separate w/c, while a single carport and fenced gardens round out the features of this appealing home.
Nearby you will find the very best Newcastle’s inner city has to offer, an easy stroll to the popular Maryville Tavern, Islington Park, the swing of Beaumont Street’s cafes, trains and vintage shops and waterside walks to Honeysuckle, harbour and the beaches.
– Traditional weatherboard home on north facing 296sqm cul-de-sac parcel
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout provides seasonal comfort
– Smartly updated kitchen with gas cooktop
– Fully fenced backyard with shed, ideal for children and pets
– Refreshed bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c
– A superb first home or investment currently returning $410pw with a happy tenant