Inner City Parkside Oasis
Auction Location: On Site.
An idyllic cul-de-sac setting, generous private gardens and character, light-filled interiors combine in this captivating period home to create a beautiful parkside sanctuary. Tucked away in a quiet enclave adjoining Islington Park, it opens out to a choice of intimate outdoor spaces for relaxation and entertaining. Soak up the privacy, tranquility and sounds of birdsong from this inner-city address while enjoying close proximity to the vibrancy of Beaumont Street and popular Throsby Waters to harbour foreshore cycleway and Honeysuckle entertainment precinct all the way to Nobbys beach.
Set well back from the street enhancing the sense of privacy, a paved driveway precedes a four car garage offering an abundance of off-street parking. Inside a fresh neutral colour palette, rich hardwood floors, elegant leadlight windows and ornate ceilings lace the
two-bedroom floorplan with separate lounge and dining spaces, an electric equipped kitchen, family bathroom and large laundry with handy second w/c. There is a paved entertaining area, sunny decking for lazy days and a child-friendly lawn for the trampoline. It’s all beautifully framed by established gardens that offer direct access to the park and
guava, mandarin, mango, lemon and banana trees all promising a good yield.
Move straight in or capitalise in this sought-after inner-city location and create a contemporary home by utilising the generous 516sqm parcel to extend, redesign or add another storey (STCA).
– Captivating period home on generous 516qm parcel
– On the fringes of Islington Park with its cricket and soccer oval & off-leash dog area
– Quiet and private cul-de-sac strolling distance to Hunter TAFE, Hamilton Station and Beaumont Street
– Both bedrooms fitted with generous built-in robes
– Lounge room captures beautiful natural light and a park outlook
– Electric-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar surveys the dining area
– Family bathroom with shower over bath; internal laundry
– Active community garden just footsteps away