Bringing the brilliance of Balinese indoor-outdoor living to life, this quality Masterton built home allows families to live the dream with the benefits of formal and casual living zones, four-bedroom accommodation with a versatile home office/fifth bedroom plus a magnificent poolside oasis.
Highlighted by freshly schemed interiors and easycare tiled floors, the home’s welcoming formal lounge and dining rooms are ready to embrace family and friends, with an easy flow to the kitchen incorporating stainless steel appliances and the relaxed family living zone. Merging indoor and outdoor living, doors open onto a covered and screened entertaining room that overlooks the solar heated saltwater pool, spa and Bali-hut fringed with tropical palms providing shade and privacy. Back inside, bedrooms enjoy the privacy of the upper level and an outlook over the Hunter Wetlands served by a master ensuite, family bathroom and ducted air-conditioning. Completing the list of features is a double garage, high-span carport for boat or motorhome, external security shutters and solar electricity panels.
Its quietly located yet offers exceptional convenience close to a selection of reputable schools, vast open green spaces, the University of Newcastle’s Callaghan campus and shopping at Maryland and Fletcher.
– c.1990 dual storey brick and tile Masterton home on offer for the first time
– Professionally painted throughout with pure wool carpet to stairs and bedrooms
– Three separate entry points into home; Crimsafe to all doors
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and double glazed windows
– Ducted air-conditioning upstairs, split system to family living zone
– Find everyday essentials at Fletcher shopping village just five minutes away
– In catchment for Glendore Public School
– High schools at Wallsend or the popular Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College at Fletcher
– Newcastle CBD, the M1 and the Hunter Valley are easily accessible via link roads