Warm, Inviting and Comfortable Family Home with Far-Reaching Views and Sunsets
Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle and Live via Auction Now Website.
Elevated up from the street to enjoy a bright north-easterly aspect and the most amazing views and sunsets, this warm and inviting residence offers a flowing single level floorplan with a choice of two separate living areas and outdoor flow to a wide wrap-around deck for alfresco entertaining. Delivering a real sense of peace and privacy, this is a spacious, comfortable and low maintenance home for a growing family, or readymade investment with a long-term tenant keen to stay.
Step inside to a practical floorplan featuring a bright and spacious lounge room and a relaxed open plan family living and dining space anchored by a granite-topped kitchen and access to the fenced backyard where kids and pets can play with a sense of freedom. At the front of the home, far-reaching views stretch out in front of you from the deck where there’s plenty of space for a dining setting and barbecue. Sleeping quarters are perfectly zoned with the master bedroom and ensuite separated from the three kids’ bedrooms and the family bathroom. A freestanding double garage as well as ample driveway parking complete this appealing home.
Family-friendly Macquarie Hills is quietly located on the fringe of Lake Macquarie’s cafes, shopping and leisure activities with Cardiff CBD, public transport and a choice of schools nearby.
* Warm and inviting brick and tile home on northeast facing 618sqm elevated parcel
– Air-conditioning and gas heating to lounge and family room
– A neutral palette complements a mix of tiles and carpet underfoot
– Wide wrap-around deck at front of home and fenced landscaped garden at rear
– Kitchen with granite benches, gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Bathroom with Caesarstone vanity, bathtub, shower and separate w/c
– 3 kids’ bedrooms all with built-in robes share a family bathroom with separate w/c
– Double freestanding garage with one automatic door
– Less than 10 minutes drive to Lake Macquarie and 20 minutes to Newcastle CBD
– Available with vacant possession or with happy long term tenant
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.