Space, Views and Versatility – A Great Find for a Growing Family
Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle.
Nestled away from the road backdropped by lush greenery and spectacular treetop views, this double storey home is a great find for a growing family. It’s located in the popular suburb of Macquarie Hills on the fringes of Lake Macquarie with cafes, shopping and leisure activities at your disposal and Cardiff CBD and schools nearby.
The free-flowing layout is practical in design featuring defined lounge and dining areas anchored by a contemporary electric-equipped kitchen with four bedrooms and two bathrooms resting away from the social spaces for peace and privacy. A true hero of this home is the huge all-weather deck offering 59sqm of alfresco relaxation and entertaining space where you can enjoy the leafy views and nightly sunsets.
Teenagers or visiting guests will relish the lower level retreat with its own air-conditioning, bathroom and separate entrance from the backyard. A parking bay can fit two cars comfortably or the boat or trailer with additional parking on the driveway. Space, versatility and great views – this property won’t last long in this family-friendly locale.
– Double storey family home on gently sloping 806sqm block
– Living and dining areas with timber floors, ducted a/c and winter fire
– Modern kitchen with double island, electric cooktop, dishwasher and ducted range
– All four bedrooms fitted with built or walk-in robes
– Master bedroom with spa ensuite; family bathroom with separate w/c
– Versatile air-conditioned retreat on garden level with own bathroom
– Terraced backyard with powered shed, rainwater tank and fruit trees
– Solar electricity panels for lower utility bills
– In catchment for Cardiff South Public and Cardiff High schools
– 3km from Cardiff train station; 4km from Warners Bay lake foreshore
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.