Immense Privacy, Comfort and Ease of Living
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Elevated up from the street capturing sweeping northeasterly views and giving it an immense sense of privacy, this warm and inviting residence offers a flowing single level floorplan and a seamless connection to a wide wrap-around deck for alfresco entertaining. Recently updated with a contemporary new kitchen, quality new floorcoverings and a refreshed bathroom, it’s superbly comfortable, exceptionally low maintenance and ready to enjoy.
Step inside to a practical floorplan with subtle zones for living and dining anchored around the contemporary kitchen with an induction cooktop, integrated Miele dishwasher and steam oven as well as plentiful cabinetry and meal prep space. French and sliding doors provide a choice of entry points to the private deck where far-reaching views stretch out in front of you and there is plenty of space for a dining setting and barbecue. Sleeping quarters are zoned together with the family bathroom that also offers ensuite access from the master bedroom. A freestanding single garage as well as ample driveway parking complete this appealing home.
It’s quietly located on the fringe of Lake Macquarie’s cafes, shopping and leisure activities with Cardiff CBD, public transport and a choice of schools nearby.
– Warm and inviting brick and tile home on northeast facing 610sqm elevated parcel
– New air-conditioning to lounge and cooling to master bedroom
– A fresh, neutral palette complements a mix of tiled and floating timber floors
– Distinct lounge and dining spaces open at the rear to a covered deck for alfresco dining and entertaining
– Bathroom with Caesarstone vanity, bathtub, shower and separate w/c
– Kitchen with Knock2open Miele dishwasher and quality new cooking appliances
– Single freestanding garage with automatic door
– Less than 10 minutes drive to Lake Macquarie and 20 minutes to Newcastle CBD