The Blue House – A Superb Family Home with Rear Lane Access
Standing out on pretty tree-lined Durham Road with its double storey design and bold blue weatherboards, this classic 1930’s home will captivate from the get-go. High ornate ceilings, timber floors and picture rails pay homage to its Art Deco era heritage while a second-floor addition and updates to the kitchen and both bathrooms guarantee it will be a winner for growing families.
Behind a picket fence, the home is introduced by a sun-kissed verandah that hugs the north western corner and along with various nooks and crannies dotted throughout the backyard provides a delightful spot to sit and relax. A covered and screened outdoor room is a natural extension of the open plan living space at the rear and will play host to entertaining, relaxation or alfresco dining throughout the seasons. Ready for summer fun, the pool and cabana will be a big hit with the kids while blokes will be impressed by the workshop inside the garage.
Indoors, the home offers a versatile 4-bedroom floorplan with two bedrooms or extra living space downstairs and two additional bedrooms up. Each level is served by a modern bathroom.
Positioned on a north facing block of 664sqm, this fabulous home is further enhanced by rear lane access and double gates into the level and generous backyard. Use this versatile space to park a boat or motorhome or take inspiration from surrounding properties to add a granny flat or second garage (STCA).
All of the area’s attractions are an easy walk from here including Kentish Oval, Lambton High school, McDonald Jones stadium and Lambton swimming pool and popular park, positioning it as a truly enviable family lifestyle address.
– Secure concrete driveway, large carport and oversized single garage provides abundant off-street parking
– Two large bedrooms on ground floor, one with adjoining sitting room, served by second bathroom
– Stylish kitchen with South American granite benches with waterfall edges, gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Air-conditioning to open plan living area and master bedroom
– Landing study anchors two bedrooms and spa bathroom
– Easycare gardens with a variety of fruit trees promise the urban grower a good yield
– Back to mobile alarm system, deadlocks and window locks offer peace of mind
– Stroll to Elder Street’s shops and cafes and Lambton Park
– In catchment for high performing New Lambton Public and Lambton High schools
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.