Period Home and Granny Flat Offers Exciting Future Scope
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Promising an exciting array of options for renovation or redesign, this delightful period home will make an impressive impact for those with a view to the future. Beautifully positioned on a 475sqm corner allotment an easy stroll to fabulous Lambton Park, village cafes, shops and the local primary school ensures natural appeal for families.
Current interiors combine comfort and charm in equal measure where pressed metal ceilings, fretwork and dado boards lace its classic floorplan. Configured as a two bedroom home with well-sized lounge, separate dining, modern kitchen and bathroom spaces accompanied by a self-contained one bedroom granny flat. Seen from an all-weather deck, the garden’s generous size bring together the best elements of family living while keeping future options in clear focus. Double carport reached from Grainger Street is the final touch.
From here, the John Hunter Hospital and University of Newcastle are both a five minute drive away and the CBD and beaches are within easy reach.
– Traditional weatherboard and tile home on north facing 475sqm corner parcel
– Air conditioned one bedroom granny flat with gas-equipped kitchen and bathroom
– External laundry with third w/c and shower
– Spacious lounge room with French doors opening to wrap-around verandah
– Separate dining connects to modern gas-equipped kitchen
– Modern fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath
– Two generously proportioned bedrooms with timber lined ceilings
– Fabulous location for families