Light-filled and Ready to Enjoy Family Home
Showcasing a split-level design and large picture windows to soak up the leafy surrounds, this light-filled residence enjoys a cherished north to rear aspect in a quiet cul-de-sac location. Enhanced by the natural warmth of polished timber floors and a warm neutral colour palette, contemporary enhancements include a smartly renovated family bathroom and a perfect blend of open plan living and alfresco entertaining confirming the family-friendly credentials of this instantly appealing abode.
A repointed and painted roof and professionally painted weatherboards welcome you inside. Functional in design and spacious in proportions, L-shaped lounge and dining is kept seasonally comfortable with air-conditioning and flows to the gas-equipped kitchen that assumes heart-of-the-home position. Tucked away from the living spaces, three bedrooms, two with built-in robes, rest beside the new bathroom that offers contemporary appeal with its floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower and freestanding bath. A covered deck at the rear captures a leafy outlook with fully fenced lawns providing a safe play area for children and pets. A laundry under the home features a second w/c while a handy utility space offers flexibility as storage or retreat.
Marvelously appealing from a family perspective with Blackbutt Reserve and the John Hunter Hospital nearby, it delivers superior convenience to amenities central to Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square.
– Weatherboard, brick and tile split level home on 563sqm north to rear parcel
– Professionally painted inside and out with freshly pointed and repainted roof
– Heart-of-the-home kitchen with gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
– Split-system to living areas and ducted air to bedrooms; ceiling fans throughout
– All three bedrooms appointed with new carpet and blinds
– Fully fenced backyard offers plenty of room for children and pets to play
– Double lock-up garage under the home plus additional driveway parking
– Zoned for Garden Suburb Public School, just 1100m away