Irresistible Californian Bungalow in Desirable Cul-de-Sac Enclave of Beautiful Homes
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Retaining its exquisite period heritage throughout a masterful c.2005 extension and redesign, this enchanting Californian bungalow provides a haven of grace and style. Elegant leadlight detailing, timber floors and original skirts and architraves cast a captivating first impression, while the home’s deceptively spacious floorplan offers a choice of three separate living spaces and a natural extension to delightful alfresco entertaining capturing a perfect northerly aspect.
Welcomed by a gorgeous front verandah that offers up a perfect spot for relaxing on a summer’s afternoon, families will find the multitude of living areas handy with practical space for living, relaxing and entertaining as well as extra room for the kids to play. Four spacious bedrooms and two renovated bathrooms form the quiet retreats of the home, while at its heart, the spacious timber kitchen is practical for entertaining large groups or catering for family meals. The meticulous merging of indoors with outdoors sees the dining room connect effortlessly with all-weather alfresco entertaining and a low maintenance backyard. With three separate split system air conditioners, gas outlets for heating and barbecue and off-street parking for two vehicles, this beautiful home ticks every box.
The lifestyle appeal of a character home featuring fresh and bright living spaces and within short walking distance to all of Hamilton East’s attractions is absolutely irresistible. Walk to town, Honeysuckle, the beach and Marketown from this peaceful cul-de-sac enclave of beautiful homes and Federation charm.
– Instantly captivating brick bungalow on north to rear 539sqm parcel of land
– Air-conditioned master bedroom with ornamental brick fireplace
– Three secondary bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Two renovated bathrooms, one with claw foot bath other with frameless shower
– Formal lounge room and ultra-spacious relaxed open plan family living and dining
– Sitting room offers floorplan flexibility as fifth bedroom, office or kids play room
– Timber kitchen with new AEG dishwasher, gas cooktop and Caesarstone benches
– French doors open to connect the home to all-weather alfresco entertaining
– Highly desirable cul-de-sac enclave in a walk-to-everywhere locale
– In catchment area for highly desirable Hamilton South public school just 900m away
Agent Declares Interest
sms 16hebburn to 0429 272 015 for your free property web book.